Minty Goodness Whip
Due to the potency and pure concentration of this whip, we
recommend the following:
- You only need a smidge! Especially If you are new to fat-based skin foods. Gradually incorporate this whip into your routine allowing your skin some time to adjust. Expect a 'purging' period that could last up to 28 days, as it takes an average of 28 days to shed dead skin cells.
- Follow these simple skincare steps for maximum results - Cleanse | Tone | Serum and/or Face Oil | Moisturize. Consistency is key!
- Apply this product to damp skin for maximum absorption.
- For daily moisturization, use this whip as the last step in your skin care routine to seal in moisture and fortify your skin barrier.
- Our products are 100% natural and contain no preservatives, it
is therefore prone to bacteria growth if care is not taken. Always scoop with clean, dry hands or tools. Avoid getting water into the jar. Use within 6 months.
- If exposed to heat, this whip may melt and separate. This is normal and doesn’t affect the integrity of the product, gently mix with a clean spoon, and place it in the fridge to solidify.
Use as needed for all skincare needs. This thoughtfully curated whip is simple yet powerful for all woes.
Adeps Bovis (Tallow), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Boswellia Dalzielii (Frankincense) Resin Extract*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Plantain (Plantago Major) Leaf Extract*, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Flower Extract*, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract*, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Chamomilla Recutita (German Chamomile) Flower Oil*
*Ethically Sourced | Organically Grown | Foraged + Wild Gathered | Raw + Unfiltered
As with anything natural, batches may vary due to natural ingredients and/or conditions beyond human control.
The statements on this site have not been evaluated or approved by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose or treat. They are for educational purposes only. Please see your medical practitioner for any health concerns.