Immerse your skin in a world of soothing and healing with Gentle Butter. Through a unique blend of grass-fed, hand-rendered beef tallow, jojoba, calendula, and chamomile, our cream unleashes a flood of moisturizing benefits, tailored to deeply hydrate dry skin and promote optimal skin health.
Experience the calming touch of Gentle Butter as it effortlessly soothes inflamed and itchy skin, alleviating the discomfort caused by skin issues such as eczema and psoriasis. Witness the transformation as our cream actively supports skin healing, bringing forth a noticeable improvement in skin texture.
With your well-being in mind, Gentle Butter has been meticulously formulated to be free from parabens, phthalates, and sulfates, making it a safe and reliable option for all skin types. Embrace the confidence of using a product that not only understands your struggles but also prioritizes your skin's health.
You may wonder why we harness the power of beef tallow. The answer lies in its time-tested effectiveness. For centuries, tallow has been cherished as a natural skin care ingredient, and with good reason. Bursting with vitamins A, D, E, and K, this skincare staple nourishes and protects your skin from within, leaving it rejuvenated and radiant.
Experience the transformative effects of Gentle Butter firsthand and revel in the relief that comes with nourished, healthy skin. Don't let your skin suffer any longer—seize the opportunity to indulge in the skincare solution you truly deserve.
Try Gentle Butter today and unlock the secret to a blissful skincare journey.
Due to the potency and pure concentration of this whip, we
recommend the following:
- You only need a smidge! Especially If you are new to fat-based skin foods. Gradually incorporate this whip into your routine allowing your skin some time to adjust. Expect a 'purging' period that could last up to 28 days, as it takes an average of 28 days to shed dead skin cells.
- Follow these simple skincare steps for maximum results - Cleanse | Tone | Serum and/or Face Oil | Moisturize. Consistency is key!
- Apply this product to damp skin for maximum absorption.
- For daily moisturization, use this whip as the last step in your skin care routine to seal in moisture and fortify your skin barrier.
- Our products are 100% natural and contain no preservatives, it
is therefore prone to bacteria growth if care is not taken. Always scoop with clean, dry hands or tools. Avoid getting water into the jar. Use within 6 months.
- If exposed to heat, this whip may melt and separate. This is normal and doesn’t affect the integrity of the product, gently mix with a clean spoon, and place it in the fridge to solidify.
Use as needed for all skincare needs. This thoughtfully curated whip is simple yet powerful for all woes.
The traditional base of local Ontario, hand-rendered grass-fed beef tallow – a wholesome saturated fat for our fat-loving skin. Prized for its ability to penetrate deep into the skin, providing intense moisturization without clogging the pores. It is non-greasy, fast-absorbing and smells beautiful. Learn more about our tallow here.
Botanical Extracts of Lavender, Calendula + Chamomile Flowers – this three-power combo is so gentle yet provides intense healing while helping the skin maintain a healthy microbial balance. The flowers work hard to reduce inflammation, soothe, heal, and nourish the skin.
Wholesome + Nourishing Golden Jojoba Oil
Deeply Moisturizing Shea Butter
Hydrating Cocoa Butter
Adeps Bovis (Tallow), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Vitellaria Paradox (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract*
*Ethically Sourced | Organically Grown | Foraged + Wild Gathered | Raw + Unfiltered
As with anything natural, batches may vary due to natural ingredients and/or conditions beyond human control.
The statements on this site have not been evaluated or approved by Health Canada. They are not intended to diagnose or treat. They are for educational purposes only. Please see your medical practitioner for any health concerns.